We can now offer a full range of surgeries for our patient with the highest level of safety.
In line with our epidemiological procedure, to undergo surgery you first need to present a negative PCR test. This test can be completed at RMC.
We have implemented a strict procedure at the clinic in light of the epidemic. You can find more information about this at the link below. More >>
Plastic surgery for smaller procedures is available in our office, and we also do consultations and preparatory testing prior to nose, face, breast, stomach, buttocks, and other esthetic plastic surgeries. Our office is unique in that we are the only health care provider in the country to provide genital plastic surgery performed by a team of an obstetrician–gynecologist and a plastic surgeon working together.
Plastic surgery procedures available in our office:
- Removal of birthmarks, benign skin tumors, and skin abnormalities: excision and histological examination of birthmarks and skin growths in a bothersome location which interfere with movement or clothing and have been recommended for removal by a dermatologist
- Removal or correction of surgical scars and cuts
- Genital plastic surgery: labia minor, labia major, and vaginoplasty
- Tummy tuck: in the event of sagging skin and weakening of muscle layers of stomach wall due to significant weight gain
- Breast augmentation with implants: because of internal (hormonal causes, genetic factors) or external factors (trauma, operation, etc.)
- Breast lift: in the event of breasts sagging following pregnancy or weight change/fluctuation
- Combined tummy tuck and breast surgery: the chosen type of breast surgery and stomach reshaping can be performed under one single general anesthetic
- Liposuction: as well as being an esthetic issue, fat levels can also be a source of health problems. At our clinic we offer liposuction for the stomach, lower back, hips and buttock areas.
- Ear surgery: large or protruding ears often cause problems and have a distorting effect on the face as a whole, so surgery often makes sense from an aesthetic point of view
- Rhinoplasty: nose abnormalities can occur as a result of accidents or be present from birth. Fortunately, significant improvements can be made through surgery in both cases
- Eyelid surgery: the purpose of this operation is to remove the wrinkled skin of upper and lower eyelids and also the protrusion of excess fat causing bags
- Hyaluronic acid treatments: As we age, our skin loses much of its water content, becomes thinner, drier and less flexible. Hyaluronic acid injections are a cosmetic treatment can help combat these issues. The injections can also be used to smooth wrinkles that have developed on different parts of the face, as well as thickening and shaping the lips.