During the current epidemic, in order to protect the health of our patients and staff, all visits and consultations that can be completed online will take place solely online. We will not receive patients face to face. This means that dietetic consultations will only take place online.
Dietetics has an important role not only in health maintenance, but different life situations and illnesses can necessitate an individual diet. During our nutritional counseling we help to create a balanced, varied diet, and also special diets (e.g. diabetes, lactose intolerance, food allergies, celiac disorder, overweight etc.).
When should you go to a nutritional therapist?
- Special diet related to an illness:
- digestive problems (e.g. celiac disorder, IBS)
- metabolic diseases (e.g. diabetes, hyper- or hypoactive thyroid)
- cardiovascular, vascular problems (e.g. high blood pressure, high cholesterol)
- gestational diabetes
- Lifestyle changes
- Overweight: achieving ideal body weight
- Pregnancy: ideal weight gain, gestational diabetes
- Special diet for athletes
- Eating disorders (anorexia, bulimia) - in cooperation with the doctor treating the patient’s disorder
- Children’s eating problems
Our dietician asks for a detailed patient history, then based on individual needs, laboratory results, risk factors and analysis of the nutritional diary, she draws up a diet plan. The next consultation is recommended in 4-6 weeks, when we make new suggestions depending on the changes you experience.