We can now offer a full range of surgeries for our patient with the highest level of safety.
In line with our epidemiological procedure, to undergo surgery you first need to present a negative PCR test. This test can be completed at RMC.
We have implemented a strict procedure at the clinic in light of the epidemic. You can find more information about this at the link below. More >>
This method, which has been common in Western Europe and America for quite some time, greatly reduces the inconvenience of smaller interventions by reducing the amount of time spent in the health care facility to only the duration of the operation itself, while the patient spends the recovery time at home.
We have outfitted our operating room with the most modern medical equipment, which naturally also meets the standards of the strictest Hungarian regulations. Our doctors’ outstanding education level and practical experience are your guarantee that you’ll receive the same high level of care in same-day surgery as you’ve become accustomed to in our office.
Prior to the procedure, the operating doctor and the anesthesiologist consult with patients and carry out any preoperative tests deemed necessary (lab tests, ECG, etc., as determined by the treating physician). After the operation, patients remain for observation for a minimum of three hours, depending on the procedure, resting in our comfortable recliners. If we find no signs of complications, we release the patient on the same day. Follow-up visits and changing of bandages then take place according to the doctor’s instructions.
We currently do procedures in the following areas:
- Hernia surgeries
- Dermatology: Removal of lipoma, moles
- Endocrinology: Thyroid surgery
- Ear-nose-throat: Insertion of grommets (tympanostomy tubes)
- Plastic surgeries
- Breast lift
- Breast reduction
- Tummy tuck
- Eyelid surgery
- Ear surgery
- Genital plastic surgery: corrective surgeries of the labia minor and major
- Front and/or posterior vaginal wall plastic surgery
- Endometrial biopsy
- LOOP Conization (cervix surgery)
- Removal of cervical polyps
- Bartholin’s abscess surgery
- Removal of condyloma - genital warts
- Surgical completion of miscarriage
- Induced abortion using instruments
- Vascular surgery (varicose vein surgeries)
- Proctological procedures (hemorrhoid surgeries)