We are able to provide comprehensive online care for consultations, medical advice, discussing test results and writing e-prescriptions. For examinations, we are able to receive patients face-to-face.
We are once again receiving patients for gynecological screenings.
We have implemented a strict procedure at the clinic in light of the epidemic. You can find more information about this at the link below. More >>
Our office offers patients a full-spectrum gynecology specialist office as well as complex obstetrics care, every day of the week. In our same-day surgery operating room we carry out therapeutic, infertility, and esthetic surgeries under anesthetic. One of our specialties is the RMC Fetal Medicine Center, where we do world-class early and mid-term fetal screening tests, and which is the only place in Hungary to routinely include in this screening a fetal heart ultrasound exam in the 12th week of pregnancy.
In what cases should you turn to a gynecologist?
- Before becoming sexually active: HPV immunization (up to the age of 18 this can also be done by a pediatrician), contraception advising
- After becoming sexually active: once yearly for cervical cancer screening, contraception advising
- Preparation for pregnancy
- For those trying to conceive, if no pregnancy occurs: under 35 within a year, over 35 within 6 months
- Bleeding disorders, menstrual problems
- Gynecological complaints, symptoms
- Condyloma (genital warts)
- Bartholin’s abscess
- Cervical polyp
- Esthetic problems with private body parts
- Vaginal discomfort
Examinations available in our office:
- Physical exam
- Cervical cancer screening
- Comprehensive screening: cervical cancer screening+HPV screening
- Ultrasounds exams (transvaginal ultrasound, ultrasound ovulation monitoring, uterine 4D exam)
- STD screening (HPV, Chlamydia, syphilis etc.)
- Microbiological culture
- Hormone exam
- Infertility exam (Hysteroscopy – uterus scope, Hy-Co-Sy – examination to determine patency of the Fallopian tubes)
- Recurrent miscarriage exam
- Endometrium biopsy
Same-day gynecological procedures:
- Genital plastic surgery: corrective surgeries of the labia minor and major
- Front and/or posterior vaginal wall plastic surgery
- Bartholin’s abscess surgery
- Cone biopsy (cervix surgery)
- Removal of cervical polyps
- Removal of condyloma – genital warts
- Surgical completion of miscarriage
- Induced abortion using instruments
We carry out same-day surgeries and certain procedures under general anesthetic.
Premium pre-natal care at RMC
We offer full-range prenatal care, which contains not only the examinations required according to the Hungarian health protocol at the highest professional standard, but also the convenience services to promote the health of the mother and baby and ensure a relaxed pregnancy.
An integral part of our Pregnancy Care packages is RMC Fetal Medicine Center’s special screening exam, in each of the three trimesters.
Rózsakert Medical Center is an outpatient and same-day surgery center, and as such we do not offer labor childbirth services. Our doctors deliver babies not only in the state hospitals, but also at Maternity Private Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology.