When should you visit a hematologist?
- Diagnosed with a hematologic disease
- Anemia, inherited or acquired
- Iron deficiency
- Blood thinning (anti-coagulation)
- Enlarged lymph nodes or spleen
- Pale skin
- Fatigue, weakness
- Feeling cold
- Decreasing ability to concentrate
- Itchy skin, brittle nails
- Dizziness, headache, feeling faint
In oncological cases we perform diagnostic examinations such as lab tests, X-ray, and ultrasound, and we provide professional opinions and consultations involving different medical subspecialties.