When should you visit an ENT specialist?
- ear congestion, pain, itchiness, bleeding, discharge, buzzing, injury
- hearing problems, sudden hearing loss, dizziness
- nose congestion, dryness, runny nose, discharge, bleeding, injury
- sneezing, allergy
- throat problems, hoarseness, lump sensation
- tonsil problems
- swallowing problems
- vocal cord inflammation
- oncological problems, swelling of the neck
- skin tumors on the head or neck requiring surgery
Hearing test and screenings are available in our modernly equipped examination room.
Our ENT specialists treat adults and children above the age of 2 years. ENT problems of children under the age of 2 years are treated by our pediatricians. In our Center for Pediatrics, an otoacoustic emission test is also available which primarily serves as the hearing examination for infants under the age of one year.