Our dermatologists are able to provide comprehensive care for patients online, including discussing test results, writing e-prescriptions and providing consultations and medical advice. For examinations, we are also available for face-to-face care.
We are once again receiving patients for screening tests.
We have implemented a strict procedure at the clinic in light of the epidemic. You can find more information about this at the link below. More >>
Our skin has diverse functions and it often reflects the condition of our body. Many skin diseases present with visible symptoms, such as psoriasis or rosacea. However, some of them are difficult to notice, as they can hide for a long time without any symptoms. Examples of this are hidden skin growths and even skin cancer, which can only be detected early by regular dermatological screening.
Our dermatologists treat the following illnesses and esthetic problems:
- Diagnosis and treatment of classic dermatological diseases
- Pediatric dermatological diseases (from infant age): atopic eczema, diaper rashes, warts, other skin problems
- Lifestyle counseling in relation to chronic dermatological illnesses
- Melanoma screening
- Bacterial, viral and fungal infections
- Treatment of viral warts
- Minor dermatological surgeries (removal of warts, skin growths removal, ingrown toenail)
- Complex treatment of acne, rosacea, seborrhea
- Treating different forms of psoriasis, eczema, atopic dermatitis, allergic skin diseases, urticaria
- Treatment of leg ulcers and lower limb venous circulatory disorders
- Screening and treatment of STDs
- Diagnosis and treatment of vaginal discharge
- Aesthetic, not pigment or vascular related growths Removal, treatment
- Treatment and removal of geriatric lesions