Most important information on coronavirus tests at Rózsakert Medical Center
What types of COVID tests are there?
- PCR test
- COVID-influenza double PCR test
- COVID-19 antigen rapid test
- Serology (ELISA) test
Summary table of tests:
|Type of the test||What can the test detect?||
How do we test?
|How long does it take to get the results?||Where the test is carried out?|
|PCR test||PCR test detects the presence of the virus’s RNA, confirms current infection||performed via an oral sample taken from the posterior pharynx and from the nose||by the end of day 2 after sampling||
COVID-influenza double PCR test
detects the presence of the virus/viruses, confirms current infection
helps to distinguish the origins of the two types of respiratory disease
|performed via an oral sample taken from the posterior pharynx and from the nose||by the end of day 2 after sampling||
|COVID-19 antigen radid test||detects the presence of the virus, confirms current infection||performed via an oral sample taken from the nose||within 15-20 minutes||
|Serology test||shows a previous infection (has the patient already had coronavirus?)||test is performed on venous blood||within 2-3 working days||
- PCR test (available at our clinic and carried out at an external address, home visit): HUF 19,500.
- Convenience service fee for home visits: additional HUF 15,000. We provide a 50% discount from this price for all additional people participating in the testing at the same address.
- COVID-influenza double PCR test: HUF 22,500.
- COVID-19 antigen test HUF 14,900 (test sample is taken at Rózsakert Shopping Center)
- Serological test: HUF 23,500 (ELISA test)
- Consultation: HUF 18,000. If the patient has a chronic underlying illness and the consultation is longer, then the usual cost for a comprehensive medical examination is charged. The fee for this is HUF 25,000
- For families, we will charge the consultation fee to one person. There will be a charge of HUF 8,000 per person for each additional family member. This fee covers the cost of arranging the test, the evaluation of the results and the documentation.
How will you receive the results?
- PCR and serological results will be sent directly by e-mail from the laboratory, and in case of a rapid antigen test, we will provide you immediately after sampling.
- The sent medical reports are created in a closed IT system, so they are authentic without a seal and signature. If you still need a certificate in Hungarian or English (eg for travel at a foreign airport), please indicate this when booking your appointment.
+36 1 392 0505