At cosmetology visits, we offer medical expertise-based treatments needed to achieve the most effective and visible results. Beyond professional facial, skin rejuvenating and wrinkle treatment, we provide solutions to aesthetic skin problems.
Cosmetic treatments available in our office:
- Peeling treatments: Peeling treatments can quickly and visibly rejuvenate and smooth out the surface of the skin, reduce wrinkles, and refresh and renew the skin. We offer different peeling treatments based on your skin type.
- Trichloroacetic acid (TCA) middle deep medical peeling is the perfect method for intensive skin renewal, for removing dead skin, and is suitable for achieving flexible, youthful and healthy skin.
- Medical TCA peeling offers an effective solution to greater skin problems that cannot be treated by traditional peeling treatments.
- Enzyme peeling (Vital C Facelift and Oxygen Lift) has an immediate effect on the skin; it removes small wrinkles, fades damage caused by the sun, increases hydration, and enhances cell renewal.
- Medical esthetic ultrasound lifting treatment: During this treatment, we use high-intensity focused ultrasound technology.This causes five processes to begin in the skin: starts remodeling of collagen, starts up elastin production, strengthens the skin’s subepidermal layers, increasing the skin’s support, achieves contraction of the connective tissue and muscle layer, lifting the face, eliminates extra fat tissue, reducing double chins and improving facial contour.
- Guna Biolifting treatment (facial, jowls, neck, chest, cellulite treatment): Physician-aesthetics treatment to obtain tight and peachy skin. Collagen stimulation gives the face its original, youthful features back in a natural way as well as increasing the skin's healthy freshness. The treatment's method of action is based on the revitalisation of cells, cleansing the matrices between cells. It can be used effectively in the following areas:
- For the rejuvenation of the face, neck, cleavage and the skin on the hands
- To make the breasts tighter
- To treat excess fat
- Loss of hair
- For the aesthetic treatment of scabs
- To make spider veins disappear
We use natural agents during our treatments.
- Treating dilated blood vessels, hemangiomas, and angiomas: During treatment with the thermocoagulation device (Viridex RF), a very thin (0.075 or 0.150 mm in diameter), specially insulated needle is used to treat vasodilation every 2-3 mm. It is completely painless, there is no bleeding or damage to the skin.
- Hyaluronic acid treatments Skin aging is influenced by both internal and external factors, including genetic factors, so the process is different for every individual. As we age, our skin loses much of its water content, becomes thinner, drier and less flexible. Hyaluronic acid injections are a cosmetic treatment can help combat these issues.
- Hyaluronic acid can be used to smooth wrinkles that have developed on different parts of the face, as well as thickening and shaping the lips. This includes wrinkles across the forehead, vertical wrinkles above the base of the nose, fine wrinkles around the lips, and lines running from the nose to the corners of the lips.
- Lip augmentation, shaping and wrinkle reduction with hyaluronic acid: In terms of the face’s overall look and harmony, the shape and size of the lips are incredibly important. Thicker, fuller lips lend to a fresher, younger outward appearance. As well as being thickened, lips can also be shaped. As people age, the connective tissue of the lips becomes more stretched and loose: the lips become thinner and small wrinkles develop around them. Treatment with hyarulonic acid can help to reduce these effects.
- Bio fibrous facelift: Technology preventing aging of the skin keeping the aesthetics of the face, which can restore the contours of loose, sagging skin without surgery. The treatment recovers the face's old form and tightness. With the help of Meyisun needles, which represent a new generation in facelifts, we inject a bio-active, absorbable preparation into layers of the skin whose decrease of flexibility are responsible for the formation of wrinkles. This stimulates collagen production, invigorating microcirculation of the blood, and activates the regeneration processes.
Cosmetologist, Dermatologist, Venerologist
Custom consulting hours: