During the current epidemic, we are unable to provide services that can be postponed or that do not relate to the resolution of a specific health problem. This means that our chiropractic department is temporarily closed. Once the epidemic has passed, our chiropractors will once again be able to receive patients.
Chiropractic or locomotor therapy is a natural therapy that deals not with treating symptoms, but their causes. Its philosophy is that a properly functioning spine and a healthy lifestyle can most perfectly ensure the body’s long-term health and resistance.
In what cases should we turn to a chiropractor?
- Lower back pain (lumbago), sciatica, spinal hernia and disc problems
- Neck and back pain
- Scoliosis, difficulty breathing
- Pain and numbness in lower and upper limbs
- Headache, migraine, dizziness, tinnitus
- During pregnancy and after childbirth, joint and muscular pain
- Lactation problems