Invisalign braces are an innovative orthodontic process that can imperceptibly transform and perfect a patient’s smile. These aligners are comfortable, removable and easy to clean. They have already changed millions of people’s lives, so they never have to miss out on anything for want of a brighter smile. This unique treatment method is available at RMC.
How does Invisalign work?
Invisalign are tailor-made braces with a cutting-edge transparent design that makes them virtually invisible. Its crystal-clear aligners almost imperceptibly improve the overall appearance of the face as a whole, while the technology is perfectly compatible with treatments for temporomandibular joint disorders (TMD). It is no wonder that Invisalign is becoming more and more popular.
At first glance, Invisalign’s alignment system may seem fragile, but this is an illusion. The components are made from monochrystal sapphire, a material which is far more compact than ceramics, so there is no need to be worry that you will damage them.
These special braces are also a great choice for teenagers. Invisalign Teen was developed with the help of parents and leading dentists, who are all fully aware of the active lifestyle and special requirements of teenage patients. For some teenagers, Invisalign can be used in exactly the same way as for adult patients. However, younger teenagers, or teenagers who do not yet have all of their adult teeth, can be treated with Invisalign Teen braces designed especially for younger patients. The dentist providing the Invisalign treatment will make an assessment based on your individual needs and the condition of your teeth to decide what kind of treatment is most suitable for you.
Orthodontics course of treatment
- Our orthodontic specialists take an imprint of the teeth and prepare photographic documentation to ensure that the Invisalign system can be used on your teeth. Treatment only begins when we are certain this kind of treatment is suitable for you.
- Before treatment begins, we plan out the expected final result using a 3D virtual model to demonstrate how your teeth will look once the treatment has been completed.
- The tailor-made orthodontic aligners are changed every two weeks. Day-by-day, the teeth gradually move towards the planned position.
- During the treatment process, a check-up is usually required every eight weeks.
To use the Invisalign system, it is necessary to complete specific training to ensure the highest standards of professional care.
Why should you choose Invisalign?
- virtually invisible when worn
- removable, easy to clean
- results can be checked even before the start of treatment
The objectives are laid out in the treatment plan, while the Invisalign-specialised professional will always clearly explain the precise plan for treatment to you. He or she will also show you how your teeth are likely to look during the treatment process and at the end of treatment. All this is enabled by the ClinCheck 3D treatment plan.
You can choose from four different treatment methods depending on what kind of smile you need. Let's take a look at Invisalign's innovative range of treatments!
The results speak for themselves
Invisalign has now been used to treat four million people all over the world. This means over four million individual Invisalign success stories. Hear Kahdija’s story and how Invisalign changed her life over the course of 18 months. You can watch her video here.